Wednesday 7 October 2015

Outfit of the Night ft. Boutique of Molly

Have you ever worn something and been like YES! This is outfit is bomb!!!! ?? I loved this outfit and had so many people ask me where it was from so I thought I would do an Outfit of the Night post so I could share my bomb outfit with you guys ;-)


Shout out to my dog in the background πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ 

The Top
This top is a gorge white peplum strap top with a floral imprint. It's so flattering on, so it's perfect if you want to hide your belly area. I paired it with leather-look leggings but it looks great dressed down too with a pair of jeans and pumps! 


The Leggings
The wet-look leggings are centuries old! I got them in Penneys years ago and they have lasted me so well :-) 
Wet look leggings or faux leather leggings are perfect to dress an outfit up a bit, but they can also be worn casually with a check shirt and converse!


The Shoes 
The heels are from Penneys. They are the perfect nude sandle that can be worn all throughout the year, just throw on a pair of tights and your ready to go in the Winter. They are so comfortable and go with everything.

I'm going to admit to you guys that I did buy these because I thought they were so Kim K but I am so in love with them!! :-D They are still in Penneys so you guys can run down and nab yourself a pair before they're gone ;-) 


Don't forget you can use the code LORAFOREVER to get 20% off of the Boutique of Molly website, it is an affiliate code so if you don't like that then don't use it :-) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what you'd like to see next down below πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment