Sunday 18 October 2015

Skincare Sunday: Primark Hair Removal Pads Review

Hair removal can be such a pain sometimes, and often that pain is literal!!  So when I saw these these hair removal pads in Primark last week and I thought I would give it a shot. 



The Product
They are €1.50 for a pack of three and they come in this cute hot pink colour :-P 



They are quite small and have a little gap where you can place your fingers into in order to hold it! 



How to
The instructions say to move the pad in circular motions over your skin and never up and down. It also says that it may cause some skin irritation so you may need to apply some soothing moisturiser afterwards. 

These have to be used when your skin is completely dry so I thought these would be perfect for a last minute hair removal as your running out the door!! 

It also says that it exfoliates your skin as it takes away the hairs so even better, a bonus! 

The Results
I used these on my legs and it actually worked! 
They removed the majority of the hair but the shorter hairs are still present let me assure you :-P 

It would probably work best on longer hairs! 

The Pain Factor
BUT, no pain at all, during or after for me! I got no irritated sensations afterwards but I also don't have sensitive skin on my legs so keep that in mind! 

Exfoliation
As for exfoliating, my legs weren't dry and didn't have any flakey skin to begin with so I can't say much for that, but I will say that they left my legs super smooth and they are still really smooth as we speak (or write ;-) .) 

I will also mention that it's quite hard to use on curved parts of the leg so it does take some time!

The Verdict
So it's safe to say that I'm pretty impressed with these! I'll keep you guys posted on whether I keep using them or not but for now I'm quite pleased with them :-) 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know if you've tried anything similar in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment