Monday 16 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review and Comparison to They're Real

I got a sample size of this mascara in Elle magazine and tried it out for a week so I could give you guys a true review :-)



This mascara will be available on the 27th of February. 
The Roller Lash supposedly lifts, curls and separates your lashes and holds this curl for 12 hours.


I tried this mascara without curling my lashes first, and although it did lift and slightly curl my lashes I wouldn't be hanging up my curler any time soon! If wasn't a major curl and my lashes are so straight that I aaaalways use a curler. 


I tried this mascara from Monday to Friday, curling my lashes in the morning and wearing it for 12 hours. 
This mascara adds length to my lashes and hold the curl all day guys, no joke. 


The only downside I found to this mascara was that when my cheeks get slightly oily it does fall a lot, I have to wipe under my eyes every couple of hours to make sure I don't end up looking like a panda! It also doesn't give me a lot of volume so I would probably just use this as a simple day mascara.

They're Real Vs Roller Lash


In comparison to the They're Real Mascara, my lashes look the exact same only the curl is kept all day with the Roller Lash and the They're Real never had any fall out under my eyes. 

If I had to choose between these two I would definitely pick the Roller Lash because that curl lasting power though!!! I haven't tried a mascara that held my curl as long as this bad boy. I can deal with a little under eye smudge ;-) 

It also says on the Benefit website that you can add the They're Real on top of the Roller Lash on your lashes for extra length and drama.
I tried this and it did add a little extra length as well as a lot of clumps that I had to comb out :-P


Hope you guys enjoyed this review and little comparison :-) Let me know what you guys think of this mascara in the comments below ;-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment