Monday 26 October 2015

Makeup Monday: Halloween Edition; Cat Makeup Tutorial

This is a super easy and quick Halloween makeup idea! It takes just a few minutes to create and you can add cat ears and wear all black for a cute little cat costume :-) 



Step 1
So I started by doing my normal liquid liner look to my eyes with a small flick. This is just the guide for the serious flicks we will be creating in step 2 ;-) 

I used Benefit's They're Real Liner for this :-) 


Step 2
Now for the serious flicks! 
I made the line slightly thicker all over and extended the flick to the inner corner of the eye and also made a longer flick on the outer corner of the eye. 

Bring the liner all the way around the eyes for the puuuurfect cat eye ;-) 


Step 3
This step is optional, you can add lashes to your upper lashes if you want :-) 
I used the Morphe lashes in #217, they are super wispy and fluffy! 


Step 4
Now please excuse the awful close up of my nose below but it is now time for that cat nose :-P 
I took a Kohl eyeliner and drew a little black cat shape nose on the end of my nose. You can shape it however you like, you can even make it extra cute by making a heart shape :-) 



Step 5
Use the same Kohl pencil to add a line going from the centre of the nose to top of the lip. Make sure it starts off thick and gets thinner as it travels down to your lip. 


Step 6 
Line your top lip with the black liner, I over drew my lips because hello, I always over draw my lips ;-) 

I used the same liner to flick out the corners of my mouth to give it a more feline effect :-P


Step 7
I added a red lip but you can use whatever colour you want! Pink lips would also look cute with your cat look :-) 


Step 8
I took my Kohl liner and added small dots randomly on my upper lip.

Step 9
Now time for whiskers! I literally just lightly drew straight lines starting from the area where the dots are :-) Simple! 


Congratulations, you are now officially a cat ;-) If you wanted to go all out you could add cat like contact lenses to make you look like the real deal :-P 


Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial, I will also have a sped up video of this look on my YouTube channel within the week so keep an eye out for that one my kitties :-) 

Comment below what your going to be this Halloween ⬇️⬇️ 💀👻🎃🙈 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 



3 comments: