Monday 1 February 2016

Makeup Monday: My Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick Collection

So I own 4 of the Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks, I love the colours and the formula and the packaging is just stunning! I mean gold bullets, like really? They sure know how to make a gal feel special :-P 



There are some really good discount codes going around for the Gerard Cosmetics site so I have never paid the full price. I used Manny MUA's codes for these bad boys. You can search around for some decent codes though and see what you can find :-) 

I have a review already for 2 of the products, the lipstick in 'Vintage Rose' and the liquid lipstick in 'Serenity', you can read that full review a couple posts back :-) 


So let's get into my small but growing collection! 

1️⃣ Underground
This one is a really cool grey toned matte lippy. It's quite moisturising but I find it really shows all the lines and dryness on my lips! 


2️⃣ 1995
This one is from the Jaclyn Hill colab. It's a deep plum 90's kinda shade. It has a nice matte finish but it's very moisturising on the lips. 


3️⃣ Buttercup
This is also a Jaclyn Hill colab colour. It's a cream sheen kind of cool nude colour. It's very moisturising but I find that it accentuates any dryness on the lips! 


4️⃣ Vintage Rose
This literally a vintage rose pink colour! It's a matte shade but it can be quite drying. This is still my favourite out of the bunch though! 

It can be hard to first apply it so you really have to push hard on the lips to get the colour payoff! But when it's on its on for hours ;-) 


Here are all 4 lipsticks swatched side by side :-)


So guys, I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick collection. What are your favourites? Let me know in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment