Monday 8 February 2016

Makeup Monday: Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

I've been lusting after the Makeup Geek eyeshadows for a long time now. I've never been an eyeshadow girl and all i had was the Naked palette for years!

Recently I've found myself collecting palettes, I have far too many now and I'm much more into eyeshadow now :-) 


I got myself a fancy Z palette and 5 Makeup Geek eyeshadows off of BeautyBay.com, these shadows are only €6 each! Like whaaaaat! They are crazy affordable! 

So are they really worth the hype? Let's see.... Eh YES! I'm obsessed with these, I've been wearing them since I got them. 

I started with a few neutral shades to get my Makeup Geek collection started :-) 
These shadows are all so pigmented as well, so smooth and buttery and easy to blend. 


Creme Brûlée 
The perfect transition colour for the crease. It's a very light brown matte shade that blends like a dream. 



Frappe
A slightly darker matte brown shade. I use this to deepen the crease colour and add some colour under the waterline :-) 



Cocoa Bear
A deep warm matte brown shade, really nice for deepening the outer corners of the eye.



Vintage
A purple mauve grey toned shadow, it's matte so it makes a great crease and lower lash colour :-) perfect for a more nude toned eye!



Goddess
This gorgeous shimmery copper colour looks so good all over the eye, or just above the iris of the eye to create a halo effect :-) 



And here they are all swatched together :-) 


Have you tried the Makeup Geek eyeshadows? Let me know what you think of them and what your favourite colours are in the comments below!  
I definitely want to invest in some more of these babies ;-) 


Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment