Sunday 7 February 2016

Valentine's Nail Art Ideas!

With Valentines right around the corner I thought it would be fitting to give you guys some ideas for Valentines themed nail art :-) 

Each of these creations are my own, if you'd like to see more then look up #lorasnails on Instagram :-) 

I'd like to apologise in advance for the crappy lighting and quality in some of these pics, they were taken with an iPhone 3 a couple years back :-P

Loved Up Owls

I also have a little pictorial for these too ;-)


Black & Roses


Simple White Love 


Purple Polka Dot & Roses
These roses are actually so easy to do, just add a blob of pink/red polish and add some messy black lines and outlines :-) 

Sequin Hearts


Ombre Heart

Also with a little pictorial ;-) 


Chocolate Strawberries


'Me-To-You' Bear 

This pictorial isn't mine but this is what I used to recreate this look :-) 


Heart Gems
I stuck tear drop shape gems into the shape of hearts :-) 


LOVE


White & Red Roses


Tattoo Love
I used a 'Nail Craze' stamp for this one :-) 

Here is the rose coloured in :-)


Black & Heart Accent Nail


I hope you guys enjoyed this little Valentines Nail Art Gallery! 

If you are inspired by my nails and recreate your own then definitely tag me on Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see your Valentines Nail Art :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment