Sunday 17 January 2016

Skincare Sunday: Benefit B.right Collection Review

I I got the Benefit B.right starter kit for Christmas this year and I've been trying it out ever since :-P I have been using it for a month now and most of the stuff is pretty used up so I thought it would be the perfect time to review it for you guys :-)


First off, the kit costs €20 at the Benefit stand in Debenhams. It contains 6 skincare products and I will review each of them below ;-) 


Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
This is a foam cleanser (can you tell by the name?). It works really well at removing my makeup at the end of the day but if I have a full cake face on for a couple hours it's not great at breaking it all down! 

When I use it to wash my face though It literally leaves the face squeaky clean but I think that's because it leaves a tiny tiny slight oil residue on the skin, it's nothing too crazy though, it's quite a nice moisturising feeling :-) 

I will definitely be purchasing the the full size bottle of this :-)


Refined Finishing Facial Polish 
This is an exfoliating cleanser that contains tiny little microbeads that work really well at buffing away the dead skin on your face :-) 


The only problem that I have with this exfoliator is that the microbeads are non biodegradable and that kills me because I would totally repurchase the full size of this if the beads weren't so harmful for our sea life. 

On a lighter note, if any of you guys have tried any exfoliators that do contain biodegradable exfoliating beads then definitely let me know :-) 


Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
The toner is ok. I found it quite drying. 
It supposedly makes your makeup apply smoother after applying it but I never noticed any difference to my skin or my makeup when I did use this toner so I won't be purchasing the full size of this.
 


Moisture Prep Facial Cream
The first moisturiser that comes in this set is a nice light moisturiser. It's still really moisturising for a light moisturiser. I used this as a day moisturiser under my makeup for a while and I did like it. 

Although it was moisturising, it's more tailored for oily/combination skin so I won't be purchasing the full size product. I would definitely recommend it to my oily gals and guys though :-) 



Total Moisture Facial Cream
The 2nd moisturiser in this kit is more rich and thick and is much better for more dry skin, which I love :-) 

It works well as a day and night moisturiser and it still looks lovely underneath makeup :-)
A little really goes a long way with this moisturiser, you only need a small amount for your whole face and neck :-)

I would recommend this for my dry skin gals and guys ;-) I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this bad boy :-) 



It's Potent Eye Cream
I love the eye cream, it's quite thick and rich but it does a really good job at brightening my under eye area over time and keeping my eyes nice and moisturised. It's very cooling on the eyes so it's great for puffy morning eyes! 

I will be purchasing the full size of this, but the small sample size I got lasted me for weeks! You really only need a tiny dab under each eye, a little goes a long way :-) 




So that's my little review of the Benefit B.right Skincare Starter Kit! The full size products do get a little pricey so if you are considering purchasing any of the Benefit skincare range then this starter kit is a great way to test a couple of the products out for such an affordable price :-) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this review, let me know what your favourite skincare ranges are in the comments below :-)

Love & Hugs, Lora xo


No comments:

Post a Comment