Monday 11 January 2016

Makeup Monday: My Mac Lipstick Collection

I've only recently gotten into Mac lipsticks but the obsession is real! It's true what they say, you really do get hooked!!


I currently own 3 Mac lipsticks and 2 lip liners. 

And here they are! 

1️⃣ Velvet Teddy
This is a matte warm brown toned lipstick. It's been my go to shade through Autumn and Winter :-) it lasts really long on the lips and it's very moisturising for a matte lippy :-)


 
2️⃣ Please Me 
This is a light pink toned matte lipstick. As always, it's long lasting and very moisturising :-)


3️⃣ Blankety
This one is a cool toned nudey grey shade. It's an amplified colour so it's super moisturising and it's got a bit of gloss to it. It's a nice everyday nude shade.


Here are the 3 lipsticks swatched side by side :-) 


4️⃣ Whirl 
This is one of the lip liners I got for Christmas this year. It's one of the Kylie lip colours (apparently) but I LOVE this, it's such a me colour! 😂 it's a brown toned 90s kind of colour. It's matte but moisturising :-P how many times can you say matte and moisturising in the one blog post? ;-) 
ANYWAYS, this colour is also available in a very hard to get your hands on lipstick :-P it's nearly always sold out! 


5️⃣ Soar
Another awesome Kylie colour lip liner! This one is more pink toned but still a matte nude colour. I'm also totally in love with this. It's quite similar to the Whirl liner so you definitely don't need both of these unless your as obsessed with the Kylie lip colour as I am ;-)


Here is Soar and Whirl swatched side by side...


And there you have it! That is my current Mac lipstick and lip liner collection!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my Mac Lippy Collection! Let me know what your favourite Mac products are, this girl is obsessed and ready to expand her collection ;-)

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment