Saturday 9 April 2016

My Aliexpress Purchases; Makeup & Clothes

I've gotten so much cheap goodies online lately so I thought I would share the best and worst with you so that you can see what's hot or not ;-)


I've only gotten clothes and makeup off the site so I'll start with the clothes first I guess :-P I will say that I have been buying all the clothes for my holiday this summer so just in case you're wondering why I'm buying so many bikinis and shorts when I live in Ireland (LOL).

1️⃣ Black Kimono
Love me a good kimono. If you aren't aware I actually made myself a kimono last summer using a scarf, check that out Here! But yeah, lovely kimono for €6!!! It's a short kimono which I love, and has some lacy bits going through it :-) 



2️⃣ Floral Kimono
This is more of a waterfall kimono, it's lovely and bright for those beach days :-) 
Also a bargain at €4.



3️⃣ Black & White Swim Suit
I'd be a 12-14 so I opted for a size XL.......yea no. The suit fits me perfectly minus the chest! I have XL boobs (D cup) so I thought the XL suit would be perfect, wrong. The cup size on this suit is a B maximum. So if your a 12-14 with a B cup then by all means go for it! 
But it's a no from me :-P 
It's a shame because it's such a lovely suit!!!! And a lovely price too at €7!



4️⃣ Red & Polkadot Bikini
This bikini has the same sad story as before. The boobs ain't big enough for this chick. The top is like a crop top though which I love, and the bottoms are high waisted and have a lovely criss cross detail that perfect to hide little tummys :-P 
This one was €5!



5️⃣ Colourful Printed Shorts
Love these. They're so in your face! Perfect for a beach party with a white tank and some gladiator sandals :-) a bargain at €4.


6️⃣ White Halter Top
This is bloody gorgeous. At €4 how could you go wrong! It's so simple and I love the way it just hangs, it's nice and cool and perfect for hiding lumps and bumps :-)



7️⃣ Black Pleather Shorts
These are a no. Guys, they look like trousers for a baby not shorts for a grown ass women! I just can't deal with these :-L But they were only €3 so I can't complain! 



8️⃣ Long Black Skirt
This is perfect for the beach, and for evening walks or dinner. I just love the slits and how it looks when I walk! 



Now for the makeup! I bought a few cheap dupes and fakes that I could review for you guys so that we could see if they are worth it or not!

1️⃣ Fake ABH Liquid Lipsticks
I definitely wouldn't recommend these, the colours are nothing like the real ones. The packaging is close enough but I ordered the shades 'Lovely' (a vintage pink colour) and 'Milkshake' (a pale pink nude colour) and I got a hot pink and a baby pink!! 


At least these were only €2 each!


2️⃣ Fake Lime Crime Liquid Lipsticks
These are so close to the originals! Definitely worth it at €2 a pop! And the shop I ordered these from didn't steal my money either ;-) that's always a plus. If you're not familiar with the Lime Crime scandal then you're probably like what the heeeeellllll right now!!! 



3️⃣ Me Now Kiss Proof Long Lasting Lipsticks
I love every single one of these that I purchased!

I posted a dupe post last week with all the expensive dupes I found for these bad boys :-) 


5️⃣ Zoeva Makeup Brushes
I literally cannot recommend these enough, they are synthetic hair and super soft. You get 8 brushes and a makeup bag for €25, that is literally the most expensive item I've ever bought off the site but it's my all time favourite purchase! 

I LOVE these brushes and I use them every day. I am obsessed with the quality of these. I've had them for 5 months and have had no issues with them at all, no shedding or logos wearing off or anything! 



Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know if you've found any bargains online that you swear by, I'm always on the hunt for a good bargain :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at Aliexpress hauls!! I just found this Morphe G0 Brush Dupe for $1 and the quality is so amazing, I just had to share: goo.gl/JA5c9S

    ReplyDelete