Sunday 10 April 2016

Makeup Monday: ABH Brow Wiz -V- Brow Definer

So I have both of these, and my brow wiz is on the verge of running out on me.. I did a little brow tutorial/ review of the brow wiz which you can read here ;-)

But the big question is; Will I be repurchasing the Brow Wiz or sticking with the Brow Definer???

I recently purchased the Definer and have been using it for the last 2 months. 

Here it is in all its glory...



So, what's the difference?

Size 
The main difference between the two is that the Definer is way thicker than the Brow Wiz.

You can see the tip of the Definer is quite thick...



Consistency
I also found the Definer to be a lot more waxy and harder to apply than the Wiz, which is so smooth and easy to apply. 


Blendability
Both of these brow products blend so easily when using the spoolie side of the product.



Best for the Perfect Insta Brow
I stand by what I said before in my review post, the Wiz is definitely the best of the two for that more defined ultra brow. 

The smaller tip allows you to get into all those brow gaps perfectly and makes it easier to over draw and extend the brow if you wanted to!

However, I find that I use way less of the Definer and that I still end up with pretty decent brows afterwards! 

It's not as easy to create a super defined brow with the Definer (why is it called that then?? LOL) because of its size, but it does a great job at filling them in and giving a more natural look.


Longevity 
The Definer definitely lasts longer for me, the more waxy consistency makes it hard to wipe of, where as the creaminess of the Wiz means that I can't touch my brows for fear that they may wipe off!! 


So, which is better???
I personally think that I prefer the Brow Wiz, simply because I do love a good defined Insta brow. But for every day looks I definitely love the Definer.

Definer...

Brow Wiz...
I know the pics are in different lighting (soz) but you can see that the wiz does a better job at filling in the sparse gaps in my brows :-) 


So I WILL be repurchasing the Brow Wiz but I will also stick with my Brow Definer for a more natural every day look :-) 

What do you guys think? Have you tried either of these products? 
Let me know what your go to brow products are in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment