Sunday 24 April 2016

Skincare Sunday: Jolen Bleach For Body Hair

If your like me and have dark arm/body hair and your in the mood to lighten it then come and try the Jolen Bleach with me :-P 



I got this in Boots for €15, this is the bigger tub but you can get a smaller one for around €10. 

I'm literally testing this out as I type so you are getting a true first impression! 
So here are the products that come in the box...


You get a cream, a powdery substance and a little tab and spatula to mix them together! 



So let's get into it! It says to mix 2 parts of the creem to 1 part of the powder to form a paste like so 


Just work in enough powder to make the cream a little gritty! 


And then you whack it on! I'm lightening my arm hairs here so let's see how it goes :-P here is a before pic...

Yo nasty ;-) 

So it says to leave it on for 15 minutes and to remove a little patch to see if you have reached your desired lightness ;-) 


I had to leave it in for about 25 minutes to get mine nice and light. Here is my before and after pic..

Nice and golden after!

It's safe to say this product definitely works! Right off the bat you get a very strong bleach smell but it's tolerable if you keep your arms at a safe distance from your nose!!!

And look at my arms now, super light fair hairs now for the win ;-) 


Now I'm off to get a spray tan so I don't look so pasty white anymore :-P

Waaaaay better tanned!! :-)

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to lighten their body hair, it's cheap and quick and most importantly, it works!!!! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick first impression, if you would like more posts like this feel free to let me know :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment