Monday 21 March 2016

Makeup Monday; My Makeup Wish List!

This post is dedicated to my current makeup wish list, I'm coming for you guys!!!! 

Feel free to share your own makeup wish lists, don't forget to tag me so I can see yours too :-) 

1️⃣ Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
I hear it smells of peaches!!!


2️⃣ Kylie Lip Kit 'Candy K'
My absolute fave colour of hers, anyone having trouble getting one like me?😫


3️⃣ Manny MUA x MakeupGeek
I was never a big eyeshadow pallete girl until all these youtubers started making palettes!!


4️⃣ Kathleen Lights x Colourpop 'Where the Light is'
I'm just patiently waiting for Colour Pop to come to Ireland...


5️⃣ Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
I've heard only amazing things about this little guy...



Do you of you guys have any of these products? Would you recommend them? 
Or are you guys insanely lusting after these bad boys just like me?;-) 

Let me know what you think in the comments below :-)

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment