Sunday 10 April 2016

Skincare Sunday: Penneys Hydrating Face Mask Review

So I recently tried out the Penneys hydrating face mask that I came across in my local Penneys. 



This was only €1.50 and it claims to simply hydrate and moisturise :-) 

This is a moisturising face mask, it had a little face cloth thing inside with the eye, mouth and nose holes... You know the ones, making us look all creepy like :-P 



I put this on in the bath and it was so cooling and soothing, it felt lovely and wet on my face, almost like there was a moisturising serum on my skin. 

When I took the mask off my skin was so soft and plump looking, I really loved this mask and I definitely will be repurchasing LOADS of these! 

Have you tried any of the Penneys masks before? You can check out my review of the Penneys Skincare Range right here :-) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, I'm all for cheap and effective skincare. Let me know what your bargain skincare favourites are in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment