Thursday 31 December 2015

Brown Glitter Eye New Years Eve Tutorial

So here is the same tutorial as yesterday's purple eye, only with brown instead ;-) 

This eye look would look super cute on brown or green eyes! If your looking for a cute glitter look for New Years Eve then look no further ;-) 



Step 1️⃣
Add a light brown matte shade into the crease. This will help us with the blending process. I used the shade 'Salted Caramel' from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I add the shade in with a small pencil brush and then blend it out with a clean fluffy brush :-)


Step 2️⃣ 
Using the same pencil brush, I added the pink shade 'Milk Chocolate' from the Chocolate Bar Palette into my crease, right on top of the brown shade, but more towards the outer area of the eye. I also blended it out using the clean fluffy brush!


Step 3️⃣
I took the shade 'Salted Caramel' from the Chocolate Bar Palette again and used a fluffy brush to place it all over the lid.

Step 4️⃣ 
I also added this darker brown colour under my waterline using the pencil brush, just to balance the look out :-)


Step 5️⃣
If you want to use liquid eyeliner then go for it! I used the Inglot liner in the black shade (77) you will want to do this before the glitter as it can get a little messy if you put the liner over the glitter :-P


Step 6️⃣
I also used a gold eye glitter that I got in the same Front Cover set and a smaller flat top brush to pat the glitter into my lid. You can use any glitter you want but just make sure it's eye glitter, we don't want any craft glitter on our eyes ok? Ok :-P



Step 7️⃣
I added mascara and BAM! Done! You can add lashes if that's what your into ;-)
 


Pair this look with a red lip for the perfect New Years Eve look!



Hope you guys enjoyed this glittery tutorial, if you try it out be sure to tag me on Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see your recreations :-) 

Hope you guys had a really good Christmas and have a safe and happy new year! 
That completes my 2 glittery New Years Eve looks for 2015!

This will be my last post for this year but stayed tuned next year for lots more SkinCare Sunday's, Makeup Monday's, and Life Hack Wednesday's :-) 

I plan to do more YouTube videos in the new year so stick around for that too ;-) 

I love you guys and I hope 2016 is the best year yet for you all :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment