Thursday 31 December 2015

Purple Glitter New Years Eve Tutorial

Because New Years Eve is right around the corner I thought it would be fitting to do some glittery eye looks :-) 

This look is numero uno out of 2 cute glittery eye looks that you can wear to ring in the New Year! Come back tomorrow for a brown and gold eye tutorial ;-)


This eye look would look super cute on blue or brown eyes! SO! If your looking for a colourful glitter look for New Years Eve then look no further ;-) 

Step 1️⃣
Add a light brown matte shade into the crease. This will help us with the blending process. I used the shade 'Salted Caramel' from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I add the shade in with a small pencil brush and then blend it out with a clean fluffy brush :-)




Step 2️⃣ 
Using the same pencil brush, I added the pink shade 'Jilted' from the Urban Decay Electric Palette into my crease, right on top of the brown shade. I also blended it out using the clean fluffy brush!



Step 3️⃣
I took a pretty purple pigment from a Front Cover pigment set that I got a few Christmasses ago... I used a flat top brush to pat it onto my lid. 



Step 4️⃣
If you want to use liquid eyeliner then go for it! I used the Inglot liner in the black shade (77) you will want to do this before the glitter as it can get a little messy if you put the liner over the glitter :-P


Step 5️⃣
I also used a purple eye glitter that I got in the same Front Cover set and a smaller flat top brush to pat the glitter into my lid. You can use any glitter you want but just make sure it's eye glitter, we don't want any craft glitter on our eyes ok? Ok :-P



Step 6️⃣
I added the same brown and pink shaded under my waterline using the same pencil brush, just to balance things out a little :-P


Step 7️⃣
I added mascara and BAM! Done! You can add lashes if that's what your into ;-) 


Pair this look with a nude or pink lip for something extra special ;-) 

The lipstick I'm wearing here is 'Rush' by Urban Decay :-) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this glittery tutorial, if you try it out be sure to tag me on Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see your recreations :-) 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a brown and gold glittery eye tutorial :-) 

Hope you guys had a really good Christmas and have a safe and happy new year! 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment