Friday 7 August 2015

Summer Makeup Essentials!

Most people want to look natural in the summer with lots of highlighter to look sunkissed and healthy, while still getting their strobe on  ;-) 


Here are my top picks for looking naturally sunkissed and healthy during the hotter months :-) 

1⃣ Loreal Nude Magique BB/ CC Cream
These are my all time favourite for giving my skin a more natural, non-cake-face look in the summer. Go for a BB cream if you have relatively good skin, however, if you need the extra coverage opt for the CC cream instead. 
I got the BB cream for medium skin tones and it matches my tan perfectly, but I know for sure it will be way too dark for my natural skin tone!! 
The CC cream has anti redness as well as more coverage than the BB cream, although this one doesn't have a shade it is just as dark as the BB.  

2⃣ W7 The Fixer Setting Spray
For a more dewy finish I use a setting spray as opposed to a powder to set my makeup with. This W7 one is super cheap and it keeps my face oil free while still looking naturally dewy. 

3⃣ Urban Decay Naked Basics 2
For a glowy highlight on my face I like to use the highlight colour from the Urban  Decay Naked Basic 2 palette. It's a super glowy highlight and I just love how it looks on my cheekbones. Plus the lighter of the dark shadows makes for a lovely subtle crease colour! :-)  

4⃣ Catrice Eye Brightening Pencil
I use this to line my water line and high light my inner corners. It makes the eyes look bigger and healthier and it has some serious staying power :-) 

5⃣ Rimmel Brow This Way
For more natural looking brows I like to use this product to just give my brows an extra tint of colour. It has a nice small applicator and it lasts all day :-) 

6⃣ Essence Get Big Lashes Waterproof Mascara
This is my all time favourite mascara ever ever everrr! It gives my lashes crazy length, volume, and separation and its waterproof so it sweat-proof and sea-proof! 

7⃣ Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry
This is my holy grail lip product at the minute. It moisturises and leaves a nice non sticky shine to your lips. Perfect for beach days and summer outings :-) 


What are your favourite makeup products for the summer? :-) 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a fabulous week! 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

2 comments: