Friday 7 August 2015

My Catrice Lipstick Collection- Swatches & Review

Catrice is such a great brand, you get good quality makeup for a really affordable price! My favourite things from Catrice are the lipsticks for sure!! 

These are the 4 I own so far...


Since I absolutely love the Catrice lippies that I own I thought I would do a swatch and review of my small collection for you guys :-) For anyone wondering, I get Catrice at my local Penneys :-) 

1⃣ 130 Frozen Rose 

This a a soft baby pink rose colour with mega shine to it! It's very moisturising but doesn't last too long on the lips without top ups. It smells so good though, like florally sweets! You don't smell it on your lips at all though. 


2⃣ 250 Matte About Pink

This is a matte pink colour that is quite luminous. It's a great colour but the formula is quite tough to apply and drying on the lips. It also smells quite chemically, it's defo my least favourite that I own!


3⃣ 210 Pinkadilly Circus

I have worn this colour so much, it's such a gorgeous red-pink shade. It's a really shiny colour and again you will need to top it up throughout the day if you are eating or drinking (or kissing ;-) .) This one smells pretty too but it's not as strong as the Frozen Rose one. 


4⃣ 080 Russian Violette 

This is a beautiful pink toned violet colour, very similar to Mac's Herione at a fraction of the cost :-) It is also a shiny lippy that will need top ups throughout the day, but it's just so affordable that I don't mind having to reapply during the day :-) 


Here are the 4 shades swatched on my arm so you can see them side by side :-)


So they are the 4 Catrice lipsticks that I currently own, do you have a favourite Catrice colour? Let me know in the comments below :-) 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment