Friday 7 August 2015

Makeup Monday: Essence Lipstick Review & Swatches

Essence lipsticks are really good quality and pigmentation for such an affordable price! I get my Essence cosmetics as my local Penneys/Primark :-) So far I have 3 Essence lipsticks and I reach for them an awful lot over everything else I own!
 


1⃣ 03 Come Naturally

I've spoken about this lippy a lot already on my blog but it's just such a gorge colour! It was in my Kylie Jenner Drugstore Dupes.

It's a purple based nude lipstick with super shine and it lasts a good few hours on the lips before having to top up :-) 

2⃣ 13 Love Me 

This is a peach toned pink that is very natural looking on my lips. It is a shiny colour and it does last a couple hours before you have to reapply. 

3⃣ 12 Blush My Lips 

This is a plum-pink shade also with shine and a couple hours wear. I tend to wear this a lot during Autunm/Winter :-) Plus, the blue undertones in this lippy make my teeth look extra white, can't beat that ;-) 


Here are the arm swatches side by side...


Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite Essence lipsticks are in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment