Sunday 26 June 2016

My Latest Addiction: Playsuits!

Lately I'm all about a good playsuit, they are so handy to just throw on and you have a complete outfit :) 

I've gotten 4 this week so I thought I would show you guys some decent plus size playsuits :-)

For those wondering, I'm a size 14, I'm short and big chested! Some of the playsuits I got are quite flattering so if you have a similar body type to me then you might find this helpful :-)


1️⃣ Boohoo.com
I got 2 playsuits from boohoo, 2 very different ones indeed :-P 

The first is this classic black one with a low plunge wrap around neck line. 
The elastic in the middle sits nicely on the smallest part of my waist and the flowy shorts are perfect if you want to hide a thicker thigh :) 

It is made with soft cotton material and has long sleeves so you can wear it through summer/spring/Autumn here in Ireland!

The long sleeves are also great for hiding any bingo wings you may have got going on ;-) 



The second playsuit from boohoo is this gorgeous navy with yellow floral print one. 

It has a tie up bust which is very on trend at the minute. I, however am too busty to pull this off as anytime I wear this playsuit I am constantly playing peek a boo with my bra!!

It has short sleeves, they just about hit the elbow on me but they have lovely little shoulder cutouts and a small strap for your shoulder :) 

The shorts are super flowy too, looks like your wearing a dress :) 
It's a nice summer/spring dress and can be worn with tights for colder evenings! 

The only possibly bad thing I'll say about this playsuit is that if your quite busty then the tie up part will show that off quite a bit, could be good and bad, depending on how much skin you personally like to show :-) 

Hello mint bra!!! See what I mean? :-P


2️⃣ River Island
The next playsuit I got was €25 in River Island! It's a size small but if fits me perfectly!

The elastic waist sits nicely on the smallest part of my waist again, and the material is nice and light weight.

This also have short sleeves and shoulder cut outs with a little strap. 


It's quite short so definitely more of a hot summers day outfit :) 



3️⃣ Forever 21
I love the colour and pattern of this one, it's a camel colour with navy floral details on it. It's got no sleeves but has a thick strap. 

I got this for €15 in a size L but busty ladies be warned, it's very tight in the chest area! 

I would love to be able to wear this one but my boobs look a bit bet into it!! Still a gorgeous playsuit though! 




And there you have it, some great playsuit ideas for the chunkier lady :) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you'd be interested in seeing more of my summer outfits let me know in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment