Monday 20 June 2016

Makeup Monday: My Inglot Collection

I have a small but growing inglot collection that I'm going to share with you today along with a mini review for each :) 

I have the gel liner in number 77, which is jet black!
The eyeshadow pigments in number 273 and 14,
And the Duraline oil primer!

Gel Liner

This comes in a little pot so you will need a liner brush for it. I got the inglot liner brush for it and I used it a few times but it's not great to be honest! 


I mostly use a super cheap Essence brush that I got in penneys, it works really well with the product, the brush hairs are stiff so you get a more defined line. 

The inglot brush hairs are too soft for me to be able to get a crisp line with! 
The brush was €16 so it ain't cheap bro! 

If your not that good at eyeliner then I definitely suggest sticking with a bottle liquid liner as this gel liner does take some getting used to and its in no way forgiving if you make a mistake!!

I've also heard some reviews saying that the product dries up quite fast, but I've had it for about 6 months now and I keep it tightly sealed and away in a drawer and it's still going strong but I'll keep you updated on that :-) 



Pignents
The first pigment I have is a gorgeous copper shade, it's shimmery with a slight glitter to it. 

You will get some fallout with the pigments if you pack to much onto your brush so I like to do my eyes before my foundation if I'm using these :-) 


You get so much product in these little tubs! And the pigments are so finely milled that it makes them like butter on the eyes, so easy to blend! 


They are super pigmented though so you will only need once quick swipe and your lid will look like a shimmery goddess :-) 


The second pigment I have is number 14 and it's a beautiful rose-White shimmery sheen colour. It's perfect for your inner corners to give it that pop! 



I like to use it on my inner eyelid and I place a tiny dot around my tear duct area to give a super highlighted look. 

Here are the two shades swatched on my hand... 
They look very similar in the pots but are so different swatched and on the eyes :)

The pigments are €16 each. 

Duraline
I also got this primer oil (€15) as the girl in the shop said it acts like Macs fix plus as it gives your pigments that extra metallic bang. 

She also said that this product lasts for years as you only need a tiny drop each time you use it! 



I tested it out with both the pigments but I find it does nothing to the colours. However, it acts like more of a primer to me. It holds the pigments on ALL DAY, there's no wiping them bad boys off! 

I tested it out on my hand the first day I got it and the swatches with no oil primer wiped away within seconds, but the swatches with the primer wouldn't budge! 

So if your looking for a nice oil primer for your lids then I definitely recommend it. 

It's also good for creating a 'wet' eye look. I've seen this trend floating around for a while now, if you apply whatever eyeshadow look your going for and then use your finger to dab a drop of the oil primer on top of your shadows then it makes a really cool wet look! 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my thoughts on my current Inglot purchases, if you've tried any Inglot cosmetics let me know what you thought in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment