Monday 21 September 2015

Makeup Monday: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz; Natural Instagram Brow Tutorial

I do love a good Insta brow every now and again! I recently gave into the hype and purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.... I REALLY didn't expect to love it as much as I do! 


Mine is in the shade 'Dark Brown' as I have naturally dark brow hairs. I got this off the website Beauty Bay as I live in Ireland and I didn't have to pay a crazy amount for shipping off this site ;-) 
It arrived after a week too, so I didn't have to wait too long to get my hands on this little guy ;-) 

For those of you that don't know, the Brow Wiz has a brow brush on one side which is so handy! Here is a close up of both ends;



With that said, here is my tutorial for how I do my Natural Insta brows, if you are interested then just keep reading ;-) 

Step 1
I comb through my brows using the brush side of the brow wiz. Here are my naked brows, please do not be alarmed ;-)

Step 2 
I start by drawing a line under my brow from a little bit in to all the way down to my tail. 

Step 3
I draw another line matching this on the top of my brow, connecting it with the first line at the tip of my tail.
I like to over draw it just a little to give myself a super arch :-P 

Step 4 
I start filling in the middle of my brow using short strokes to mimic brow hairs. 

Step 5 
I blend it in with the brush side, making sure that the inner corner of my brow remains at least a small bit natural looking ;-) 

I go back in then and fill in any sparse looking areas and blend it out with the brush again so that there is no super harsh lines. 

Step 6
I use the foundation that I am wearing to tidy up the edges of my brows if needed. I pump a small bit onto my beauty blender tip and dot it around my brow to get precise coverage around the brows :-P 
 
I blend that in by tapping it out with my finger :-) and VIOLA! The perfect natural Insta brow ;-) 

I add a bit of highlight to my brow bone then just to make it pop some more, I used the highlight shade from the Sleek Face Form palette ;-) 

Here is the final look...


Hope you guys enjoyed this little tutorial, let me know what your holy grail brow products are in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment