Saturday 5 September 2015

Outfit of the Night: Boutique of Molly

So Boutique of Molly contacted me about doing another blog post about their clothes and I agreed straight away :-P They have so much more gorgeous clothes in their online shop now that I couldn't resist.

I purchased the Sophie Black Detail Bodycon Dress, a gorgeous black body con mini dress with a mesh insert on the chest and arms. 

          

The Material
The black material is quite thick so it's perfect for colder nights out. The mesh chest and arms piece is thinner but the long sleeves make it the ultimate Autumn/Winter LBD ;-) 

The mesh insert has some line detailing that gives the dress a little edge :-) 
The material also has some stretch to it also so it's very comfortable to wear :-)

Outfit of the Night

I paired this dress with a pair of black leather strappy peep toe heels from New Look :-) 

I also wore my Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick for the perfect Autumn/Winter look ;-) 


I adore this dress, it is so comfortable! It's not too short either, and the thicker material is just perfect to wear out in Ireland around these months!! :-) 

I will leave links below to the other clothes I have review from the Boutique of Molly website for anyone interested in reading those :-) 

Have you found your perfect Little Black Dress for the Winter months? Let me know your current faves in the comments below :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 


Links;
http://loraforever.blogspot.ie/2015/05/boutique-of-molly-velour-swing-cami.html
http://loraforever.blogspot.ie/2015/06/outfit-make-up-of-night-my-21st-birthday.html

2 comments: