Sunday 28 August 2016

Skincare Sunday: Loreal Purity Face Mask Review

Loreal has released 3 new face masks, there's a purity one, a detox one and a brightening one. 

I got the purity one and I used it for the first time last night and man, I fell in love.



The Formula
It's a clay mask so it's grey in colour and it's quite cool and smooth to apply. It has a mild man-ish smell, like it reminds me off a men's body wash!!! It's not too smelly on your face though so I don't mind that :-) 



The Process
It's thick so it's quite hard to apply evenly so parts of mine dried faster than others :-P 

As I said, it's cool and smooth going on and it did tingle a little on the face as it was drying. 

It does dry completely though, as in like don't expect to be able to smile! It gets really tight!! It says to wash off after 10-15 mins but I only left it for the 10 because that face was TIGHT!!



The Removal
I used warm water to remove, it feels a little slimey coming off :-P

It does come off easily enough though with just the warm water. There's no residue on the face afterwards which is good. 

My face felt really smooth and fresh, and it was very matte like the product promises!

The Results
I finished by adding Garnier's new moisture bomb night gel and headed off for that beauty sleep.



In the morning my skin was still soft and not overly oily like it usually is. My little breakout areas were mostly dried up and I had no new face demons, yassss gurl ;-)

The Aftermath 
So far I'm really loving it! This mask is recommended to be used 3 times a week so I will keep that up and let you guys know how I'm felling once the tub is finished :-) 


UPDATE: I've used this mask 3 times this week now and my skin has never looked better. My redness is gone, I have no spots or dry patches.. My skin still gets oily throughout the day though! Still loving it :-) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, have you tried any of the new masks?:-)


Love & Hugs, Lora xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment