Monday 11 July 2016

Makeup Monday: Kylie Lip Kits Swatches & Review

So I gave in and got one from each collection! I got one lip kit, one metallic and one gloss :-) 


I live in Ireland and the shipping cost was €15! So Irish guys and dolls keep that in mind if your thinking of getting some. 


The Lip Kit
I got Koko K, a gorgeous pink nude colour. The lip kits are $29 each.



The Colour
It's a pink shade with a slight purple tinge to it on my lips 


The Formula
It's quite a thick, soft moussey consistency and it smells like candy! 
It takes a few minutes to dry fully matte. 

I like that it can be layered and touched up without causing any bits to crack or crumble off!



The Longevity 
It lasts around 4-6 hours, depending on what your eating! It started to wear off on the inside of my lips as I was eating and drinking throughout the day. 



The Metallic 
I got Hier, a peach toned metallic lip. These are $18 each.



The Colour 
It's a gorgeous peach toned lip with tiny subtle glitter flecks to it. 



The Formula 
This one is quite streaky going on and that probably because of the tiny glitter flecks in it. It takes a couple of layers to perfect. 
It also smells like candy! 



The Longevity
It only lasted around 3 hours before it started to wear off on me. It started to flake off in the centre of my lips.



The Gloss 
I got Literally, a brown toned gloss. These are $15 each. This is the mid toned brown gloss, there is a lighter one and a darker one available. 



The Colour
It's quite dark on me with my pale skin tone. It would probably suit a darker skin tone. 



The Formula
It's. So. Sticky. Do not wear on a windy day unless you want to peel your hair off of your lips all day!!



It feels smooth to apply but the colour is quite streaky. The stickiness though, I can't get over how sticky it is. 

I wish that it wasn't sticky because it's super glossy on the lip!

The Longevity 
Only lasts until you eat or drink/ get so sick of everything getting stuck to it!! LOL. I can't wear this gloss unless I know I'll be inside the whole time I'm wearing it! 



So that's my very honest opinions on the Kylie collections so far. Let me know what you think of them in the comments below!

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment