Wednesday 29 April 2015

Storage on a Budget!

So if your anything like me your always looking for cheap but chic ways to organise and store your things. 

These are just a few ideas for you that I'm currently loving right now. 

1⃣ Make up Brush/Pen Holder.
I cleaned out a coffee jar for this and added some glass beads in one and some black plastic beads in another, cheap as chips! I also added some pretty floral tape to the opening of my pen holder. I think it looks much better with it, what do you think? :-)



2⃣ Display Box/Tray
I use this to store my notebook, pen, and coasters! This is actually a frame that I use as a small display box. 



3⃣ Jewelery Storage
This is a heart shaped tin that I got some lip balms in at Christmas. I use it to store my favourite jewelery and jewelery that I plan to wear the next day. I also store my home-made leave in conditioner in here too ;-) 



4⃣ Storage Box
This was a gift box that I once received. I painted the lid to match the colour scheme in my room and I now use it to store my hair extensions! 
You can decorate any kind of box you like and use it to store whatever you need to :-) 

This is a great way to hide clutter and things that don't have a place in your room!



5⃣ Lipstick Holder
I got this graduated acrylic lipstick holder for €4 on eBay! Just search 'acrylic lipstick holder'
There are so many small acrylic storage boxes on eBay that are super cheap, can't go wrong with that :-) 

You can also use this to store lip liners, eye liners, roller ball perfumes, and anything else that will fit! 



Hope you guys enjoyed this post, don't forget to check out my other posts for some D.I.Y storage tutorials using cardboard! :-) 

Love & Hugs,
Lora xo 

2 comments:

  1. I have some similar concepts in my makeup collection, but I've never thought of using a frame, that is quite clever!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love recycling old things and using them as storage, it's like an obsession :-)

      Delete