Saturday 24 January 2015

Urban Decay Electric Palette Swatches & Review

recently purchased the Urban Decay Electric Palette at the Urban Decay stand in Debenhams (it retails for €45).




The colour payoff for each of these eyeshadow is just amazing, each colour is so so pigmented! I was unsure at first whether I would get much use out of it but here are a few looks I have done so far with it...










If you would like a tutorial on any of these looks please leave a comment down below šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š I would also recommend using an eyeshadow base before you apply these shadows because the staying power is real and some of these just don't want to budge ;) 

As these eyeshadows are actually pressed pigments, the pigmentation is insane and a little goes a long way!
Each of these colours have slight tiny specks of glitter in them, some showing up more glittery than others like Revolt, Gonzo and Slowburn compared to the almost satin colours Savage, Urban and Jilted. Here are some arm swatches of all the colours...

The blue colour Chaos is also in the Vice palette :) these colours are easy to blend as well, which makes them even better šŸ˜œ

The palette also contains a double ended purple haired brush. I use the bigger side to pack on the colour and the smaller side to pack colour under my water line 




As you can see my brush is a little dirty from using it today šŸ˜œ 

Overall I absolutely adore this palette and would reccommend to anyone who is looking to add some colour into their make up collection šŸ˜ƒ 

Love and hugs, Lora xo





No comments:

Post a Comment