Sunday 7 June 2015

Outfit & Make up of the Night - My 21st Birthday

So this week I celebrated my 21st birthday. I had the most amazing time and I still can't get over how kind everyone is :-)
Naturally, I decided to throw a big party for my big birthday and I thought some of you might like to see my outfit and make up of the night for possible inspiration or just plain interest ;-) 

This is my outfit ;-) A gorge midi off the shoulder dress and a pair of red T bar heels with a gold skull pendant on the toe! LOVE!

Shoes: Everythig5pounds.com

I wanted to do something a little different for my eye make up so I played around with a few things and this is what I came up with ;-) Sorry the liner is so bad, this pic was actually taken at the end of the night! It lasted well I must say :-)

Products used: 
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Basics 2,
Collections Fast Stroke liquid Liner,
Front Cover gold eye glitter,
Essence Big Lash waterproof Mascara,
Brows: Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark Brown,
& Rimmel Brow This Way.


I also used my Morphe cream contour/concealer palette and Loreal Infallible Foundation with the NYX matte setting spray, and Benefit High Beam to highlight.  
I have Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Pure Hollywood on my lips, which I did a review for here ;-)
By the way, this selfie was taken in my PJs before I got dressed, in case anyone was wondering why my outfit looks different ;-)


Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday over on Instagram and Twitter, Love you guys! 
If anyone would like a tutorial on this look or a review of any of the products mentioned don't hesitate to ask :-) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and has a fabulous weekend :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment