Monday 23 May 2016

Makeup Monday: Max Factor Lipfinity Swatch & Review

Hello beautiful people! This weeks makeup Monday instalment is all about an amazing long lasting liquid lipstick that I have found. It lasts ALL DAY! 

It was an impulse buy, I've never heard anything about them before but I'm glad I went with it!! 


It's the Max Factor LipFinity in the shade 'Always Delicate'

It's comes with the liquid lip colour and a moisturising balm so you can leave it matte or add the balm to turn it into a juicy gloss :-) 


The Price
I got this for €15 in boots so it wasn't cheap. But considering it lasts all day it's definitely worth it :-) 

The Colour
Here is a lip swatch of the lipstick and balm together, I love the pink rosey colour :-)


The Longevity
It lasts through eating and drinking with and without the balm so it's already one of my faves :-P 

The Formula
It has a creamy consistency and the balm is super moisturising. It doesn't have a strong smell of anything either which is always a plus :-) 


Have you guys tried any of these Max Factor Lipfinitys? Let me know what you think :-) 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo



No comments:

Post a Comment