Friday 12 June 2015

Birthday Haul! New Look, Forever 21, & Lush

I went clothes shopping in Dublin this week, something I haven't done in sooo long! So naturally, I decided to treat myself ;-)



First I went to Forever 21. I forgot how amazing this shop is, fab clothes for such an affordable price!
This is what I got...


I got these for €15, but you can get them on the website for €10 here ;-)
This is how I will be styling it.

Top & Jewlwery: Penneys/Primark


I also got these jeans for €16, you can get something similar on the website here :-)

I also decided to style this with a white top. I'm obsessing over the colour white at the minute!

Top & Sunglasses: Penneys/Primark
Necklace: eBay

The shoes! I love these so much, I haven't worn them out yet but they are so stylish yet so practical! The wedge flatform will be soo easy to walk in and spend all night in :-) I already know I will get so much wear out of these bad boys! These are €26, and you can get them on the website here :-)




Moving onto New Look, I got this gorge baby pink oversized crop top for €14.99.
I also fell in love with these high waist blonde denim shorts (€22.99) and I though they would go perfectly with the baby pink top :-)

Sunglasses: Etsy.com
Necklace: Primark/Penneys
Watch: eBay


Finally, I had my first trip to Lush this week too! I got the self preserving Mask of Magnaminty and I'm already obsessing over it. I've used it 3 times this week and plan to do a review for you guys when its nearly empty :-)



That's everything I got on my birthday shopping trip to Dublin. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a fab weekend :-)

Love & Hugs, Lora xo


4 comments: